Experience the Creativity & Passion of GroundWorks
The Cleveland Premiere of Two New Works at The Breen Center for the Performing Arts
Experience the world premiere of two fascinating works in performances of passion intellect and humor by GroundWorks DanceTheater.
- Date: March 20 & 21, 2015. Add this performance to your calendar.
- Time: 7:30 PM
- Location: The Breen Center for the Performing Arts-Saint Ignatius High School, 2008 W 30th St, Cleveland, OH 44113
- Works: The Cleveland premier of two new Creative Residency works, one choreographed by Robert Moses and the other a collaboration with Aeolus Quartet
- Tickets: Preferred – $25. General – $20. Student (with valid identification) – $10. Purchase tickets now!
GroundWorks DanceTheater will host the Cleveland premiere of two new works as part of the company’s 6th-annual Spring concert series at the Breen Center for the Performing Arts on March 20th & 21st, 2015. These performances will comprise three works including House of Sparrows, The Rub and Current Frame.
- The world-premiere of House of Sparrows, choreographed by Executive Artistic Director David Shimotakahara
- The world-premiere of The Rub, choreographed by Artist-in-Residence Robert Moses
- A reprise of Current Frame, choreographed by Artistic Associate Amy Miller (in collaboration with Kathryn Wells Taylor, Gary Lenington, Felise Bagley & Damien Highfield)
Spring Series: Photo Gallery
House of Sparrows